Meet Open Road Media, my new publisher



I've been sitting on this news for awhile now, but with contracts signed and deal announced, I can finally spill: my backlist that had originally been published with ChiZine Publications will be republished under the Open Road  Media banner.

Here's the official announcement that went up today (May 1, 2020)  at PubLunch courtesy my agent Ron Eckel at Cooke-McDermid.

Those books are (in order of original publication): Monstrous Affections, Eutopia: A Novel of Terrible Optimism, Rasputin's Bastards, The 'Geisters, Knife Fight and Other Struggles, and Volk: A Novel of Radiant Abomination. 

They will be available primarily as e-books, but also as print-on-demand paperbacks, and be included on an impressive roster of back-list titles.

The books will all be available in the fall of 2020.

They won't have the Erik Mohr covers that long-time readers will be used to - but Open Road makes some good-looking book-covers and they know what they're doing.