Our Big Fat Toronto Book Launch


People came by during the day, different people came by at night, and at the end of it, nobody could accuse ChiZine Publications, me, Robert J. Wiersema or Claude Lalumiere of failing to launch our books in Toronto on Saturday. I don't know about anybody else, but I had a fantastic time, reading and signing and hanging about.

Karen Fernandez, my partner in life and crime, shot some video of my reading from Monstrous Affections, and also took some pictures.

Here we are, Claude, me and Robert, sharing a moment of repose at our signing desk at Bakka-Phoenix Science Fiction Books in Toronto:



Here we are, signing at our signing desk:



Here's some video, in which after awhile I get around to reading "The Mayor Will Make A Brief Statement And Then Take Questions:"

Labels: